FABRIC: Sturdy 14 Oz. “401 Hawaii” indigo-dyed denim twill, a blend of 50% cotton and 50% recycled sugarcane fibers. It seems a bit lighter then the Sugarcane Okinawas. White w/ green line selvedge ID. Milled in Japan exclusively for Sugar Cane Co.
Pocketing: 100% cotton, indigo “Paniolo” Palaka pocketing.
- Classic vintage five-pocket pattern with a straight leg, slightly tapered, mid-high rise.
- Button fly.
- Traditional selvedge leg outseam.
- MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
- Hand-debossed natural veg-tan cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
- Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange, with white accents.
- Selvedge button hole fly placket.
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
- Unlined rear pockets.
- Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly shank buttons.
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
- Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
- Made in USA